Boiron Yeastaway offers a more practical bedtime application to relieve symptoms of vaginal yeast infection, including minor vaginal itching, burning and discomfort.* This once-daily overnight suppository conveniently maintains contact between the affected area and the healing agent for continued improvement throughout the night.
The homeopathic formula in a base of gelatin, glycerin, and purified water reduces thick vaginal discharge associated with candidiasis and helps heal irritations. The premeasured quantity of medicine is simple and safe to use at the first sign of symptoms before discomfort becomes more disruptive. (Women should see a physician the first time they suspect they have a yeast infection to confirm the condition.) Yeastaway won’t mask important symptoms should a woman decide to seek a professional diagnosis.
Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, Yeastaway is available over the counter in a box of 7 suppositories. An easy to use applicator and an educational leaflet are included. The Boiron women’s line includes Cyclease® Cramp and Cyclease PMS.
- Borax 14X HPUS—For treatment of thick vaginal discharge
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS—Healing agent
- Candida albicans 30X HPUS—Relieves symptoms of Candida (yeast) infection
- Hydrastis canadensis 5X HPUS—For treatment of vaginal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Before using Yeastaway, read the enclosed educational brochure for complete instructions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Insert one suppository high into the vagina every night for 7 consecutive nights. Applicator is included.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|0.75 × 5.13 × 2.81 in