The flowers of the Calendula officinalis plant (garden marigold) have been used topically for generations to heal skin irritations. As the active ingredient in Boiron Calendula Ointment, the homeopathic preparation of Calendula promotes the healing of cuts, scrapes, and chapped skin while the petroleum jelly base soothes, protects, and moisturizes.* The thick texture adheres longer to skin, maintaining contact between the affected area and the healing agent. It is designed for skin conditions that require a longer healing time. Try it for dry or cracked skin (feet, elbows, knees), lips, chafed skin, nasal irritations from colds, blisters, and diaper rash. It’s free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens. A must-have for any first aid kit, Calendula Ointment is available over the counter in a 1 oz tube. Boiron’s skin care line includes a cream, gel, and burn ointment.
- Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes and minor burns*
- Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-4%—Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- White petrolatum NF
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry. For cuts, scrapes and chapped skin, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product’s inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||1.38 × 1.69 × 4.75 in|