- Chestal® Honey
Boiron Chestal Honey cough syrup works with the body as an expectorant to improve the productivity of a cough instead of working against the body as a suppressant. The sweet-tasting filtered honey soothes the throat and thins mucus. The blend of homeopathic medicines loosening chest congestion and relieves all common coughs that occur with a cold: productive/wet, dry, barking, croupy and night coughs. Chestal Honey is a daytime and nighttime solution—calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime that prevent sleep. It won’t interact with other medications. It is non-habit forming, dye-free, and 99.9 percent alcohol-free.
Recommended for everyone ages 2 and up, Chestal Honey is available over the counter in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 20 doses. Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the ColdCalm® line.
- Temporarily relieves all types of common coughs*
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS—Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS—Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS—Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS—Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS—Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS—Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS—Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS—Relieves nighttime hacking cough
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
‡Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||2.31 × 2.31 × 5.63 in|
We offer micronutrient testing and consults with our dietitian to help you ensure you are on the optimal dosage of the correct formulations.
Free shipping on all orders above $49.
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay. Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
You can return any item purchase on our website or in store within 30 days for a refund. Prescriptions cannot be returned.