2885 / TROCHANTER BELT
Provides support for weak and unstable sacriliac joints, the lumbo-sacral joint, and pelvic fractures. Designed to be worn around the hips midway between iliac crest and trochanter. 3in / 7.5cm wide elastic with foam side panels and hook and loop closure. Features adjustable side pulls over the sacrum for added tension and stability. Unobtrusive, easy and comfortable to wear.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• For use in cases of arthritis, joint hypermobility, and inequality of leg length
• Can also be used for support during pregnancy
• Provides firm support and circular compression
• Easy to apply, comfortable to wear
• Universally adjustable to fit most adults