2545 / KNEE SUPPORT - CONDYLE PADS, FRONT OPENING
The OTC 2545 knee support has a completely open front with opposing hook and loop fastening straps to permit easy application over tender or painfully swollen knees. The heavy duty elastic material delivers firm compression to help reduce swelling and minimize pain while maintaining full range of motion. Bilateral pressure pads cradle the kneecap for added stability and help maintain proper alignment.
INDICATIONS LISTED BELOW
• Support opens flat for easy application over swollen or tender knee – allows for good support without restricting movement
• Circular knit, seamless design aids in circulation and does not irritate skin
• Bilateral pressure pads provide compression and stabilization, help maintain proper patellar alignment
• Fully adjustable hook and loop fastening straps offer a more even and comfortable fit; straps can be trimmed if necessary for a smooth, neat appearance.
• Flexible stays provide moderate side-to-side support
• Low profile, neutral beige color for an inconspicuous appearance