Nux Vomica 30C Pellets Value Pack
Boiron Nux Vomica 30c Pellets relieve symptoms from excessive eating or drinking such as hangover, heartburn, drowsiness, upset stomach with nausea or fullness, indigestion or sour stomach. It is ideal for after drinking too much coffee, eating too much spicy or rich food, or overindulging when traveling, celebrating or during holidays. Easy to take at the first sign of symptoms, the slightly sweet pellets melt under the tongue without water or further upsetting the stomach. The single active ingredient is a homeopathic dilution of a nut. Nux does not contain caffeine. It has no known side effects such as drowsiness, and it does not interact with other medications or supplements. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
It is recommended for everyone ages 12 and up, although use as a hangover reliever is recommended for appropriate ages of 21 and older. The Boiron Nux Vomica 30C Pellets Pack offers three multidose tubes of Nux 30C pellets for the price of two. With approximately 80 oral pellets per tube, this over-the-counter value pack provides approximately 48 doses. Boiron’s indigestion line includes Acidil® for indigestion and Gasalia® for flatulence.
Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or sour stomach
- Nux vomica 30C HPUS—Heartburn and drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, or if hangover lasts for more than 2 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
|Dimensions||0.75 × 3.63 × 5.25 in|