Ignatia Amara 30C Bonus Pack
Customize your care with a Boiron single medicine like Ignatia amara 30C. This homeopathic stress reliever targets emotional stress symptoms such as hypersensitivity, irritability, moodiness, and apprehension, as well as feelings of sadness and grief without the use of chemical sedatives.* Ignatia is made with a single, plant-based active ingredient that is non-drowsy, non-habit-forming, and won’t interact with other medications or supplements. Easy to take, the unflavored meltaway pellets dissolve in your mouth without the need for food or water.
The Ignatia Bonus Pack is ideal for adults and children ages 12 and up with emotional hypersensitivity to stress. It includes three easy dispensing tubes for the price of two with a total of 48 doses. Made using the highest quality ingredients and sustainable practices, this medicine has no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. Boiron’s line of bonus packs for stress and sleep includes Coffea sleep aid and Gelsemium for nervous stress symptoms.
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with occasional nervous tension such as:
- grief or sadness
- lump in throat
- nervous yawning
- Ignatia amara 30C HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||3.69 × 0.88 × 4.85 in|