- HemCalm® Ointment
For external relief, Boiron HemCalm Ointment helps shrink swollen hemorrhoids while relieving symptoms like burning, itching, pain, and discomfort.* It’s also a suitable choice for hemorrhoid symptoms following childbirth.*†
This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients in a paraben-free formula that soothes and moisturizes; protects against irritation; and lubricates. HemCalm Ointment can be applied externally up to four times a day. It is safe to use at the first sign of symptoms before discomfort becomes more disruptive.
Recommended for adults ages 12 and up, HemCalm Ointment is available over the counter in a 1 oz tube. Use with other Boiron hemorrhoid relief products like HemCalm Oral Tablets for systemic action on all types of hemorrhoids and HemCalm Suppositories for internal relief.
†If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of hemorrhoids such as burning, itching, swelling, pain, discomfort.
Helps shrink swollen hemorrhoids.
Relives helorrhiod symptoms following childbirth.
- Aesculus hippocastanum 1X HPUS 1.3%- Reduces swelling and relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
- Collinsonia canadensis 1X HPUS 1.3%- Relieves hemorrhoids associated with constipation
- Hamamelis Virginiana 1X HPUS 1.3%- Relieves burning, tiching and discomfort associated with hemorrihoids
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are offically monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- White petrolatum USP
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Apply HemCalm Ointment externally to the affected area up to 4 times a day. Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||1.38 × 1.69 × 4.75 in|
We offer micronutrient testing and consults with our dietitian to help you ensure you are on the optimal dosage of the correct formulations.
Free shipping on all orders above $49.
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay. Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
You can return any item purchase on our website or in store within 30 days for a refund. Prescriptions cannot be returned.