- Temporarily relieves cold and cough symptoms*
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS—Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS—Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS—Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 9C HPUS—Relieves sneezing attacks
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Children 3 to 12 years of age: Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children under 3 years of age: Not recommended.
‡Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use doscing cup with other products.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlehm, or if he/she experiences shortness of breath; persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent hedache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.