Chestal® Meltaway Pellets
Get cough relief you can carry anywhere with Chestal Meltaway Pellets. This medicine melts in your mouth to relieve dry coughs and minor throat irritations that can occur with a cold, and it loosens mucus to make coughs more productive.* Each pack comes with two tubes to keep at home or take on the go.
Non-drowsy Chestal Pellets have no known drug interactions and are recommended for adults and children ages 2 and up. They are made without artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. Package includes two easy dispensing tubes with approximately 80 meltaway pellets (16 doses) per tube. Also try Boiron Oscillococcinum for flu-like symptoms, ColdCalm for cold symptom relief, SinusCalm for sinus pain and pressure, and ThroatCalm for minor sore throat.
- Temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- Helps relieve chest congestion due to common colds by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS
- Bryonia 3C HPUS
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS
- Drosera 3C HPUS
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS
- Rumex Crispus 6C HPUS
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every hour. Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Dimensions||3.69 × .88 × 4.85 in|