- Chestal® Cold & Cough
Boiron Chestal Cold & Cough conveniently targets both common cough and cold symptoms with homeopathic medicines. The sweet-tasting multi-symptom syrup relieves nasal and chest congestion, dry fitful cough, sneezing, minor sore throat, and runny or stuffy nose.* It does not interact with other medications or supplements, and there’s no risk of a rebound effect. Chestal Cold & Cough is dye-free, 99.9 percent alcohol-free, and non-habit forming. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
Recommended for everyone ages 3 and up, Chestal® Cold & Cough is available over the counter in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 20 doses. Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the ColdCalm® line.
- Temporarily relieves cold and cough symptoms*
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS—Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS—Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS—Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 9C HPUS—Relieves sneezing attacks
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children 3 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children under 3 years of age: Not recommended.
‡Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Ask a doctor before use if you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlegm, or if you experience shortness of breath; or cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||2.31 × 2.31 × 5.63 in|
We offer micronutrient testing and consults with our dietitian to help you ensure you are on the optimal dosage of the correct formulations.
Free shipping on all orders above $49.
Accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Apple Pay. Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
You can return any item purchase on our website or in store within 30 days for a refund. Prescriptions cannot be returned.